Sunday, February 23, 2014

ARTFINDER: Evening Run by Richard De Wolfe - One of the nicest times of the day to take a le...

ARTFINDER: Evening Run by Richard De Wolfe - One of the nicest times of the day to take a le...

"Evening Run" by Richard De Wolfe 16 x 24 alkyd on canvas

I can't wait for spring to come, the ice to thaw and boating season to begin!  Winter here has been long and arduous this year and just about everyone I know is ready for a change.  There is nothing I enjoy more than a warm summer evening, cruising happily among the Thousand Islands and just loving the life.

This painting is a scene only about one mile from where I grew up on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.  It is a place that is very dear to my heart and one that I return to often.  Just counting the days now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...