Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Murvale Creek

'Murvale Creek' 9" X 12" oil on canvas panel  $300.00


'Murvale Creek' was the last plein air painting that I completed before the weather turned cold and the days became bleak this autumn.  It was almost the end of November at the time, so I can't complain too much!  The day was ideal for painting out-of-doors.  As you can see, the sky was nearly cloudless and there was hardly a breath of wind all day.  That is pretty rare here in November!  This is a lovely spot and one I am sure I will return to again to paint and enjoy nature.  I took a number of photos while I was there, so maybe I will create a few more works throughout the winter to record how much I enjoyed that day and that  place.

Today is January 2nd., the first 'back to work' day of the new year.  I hope to produce plenty of new art in 2013 and I will try to share my efforts here with all of you who take an interest in my work.  Please feel free to share your comments about any of the paintings that you see here or contact me directly for more information.  All the best in 2013!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...